71a839ea0870136c22a452df12aec4af0acd7af1cf599281a0 My favorite Activity With My Kids #CHALLENGETOWRITE 5/19 ~ Spiller Kustoms

Monday, May 20, 2013

Widgets

My favorite Activity With My Kids #CHALLENGETOWRITE 5/19

My favorite activity with my children is to help them build with Legos.  It still is my favorite toy.  I can still remember laboring for hours on getting a certain robot or car just right, just so that my cousins and I  could  smash them together.  The entire object of our game was to build the ultimate car that could withstand our mini demo-derby.  Now that I am older, I just help my boys build forts, mini robots, and whatever else that they want to build.  My boys really enjoy our bonding time with Mommy helping them to create whatever they want.  We don't do mini demo-derbys like when I was a child anymore, but we still have a good time.  That is until someone gets mad over who has the best built car.

When I was younger, I had wanted to be an architect or civil engineer.  I had always loved building and creating things with my hands, and excelled at making models and miniatures.  I guess I grew up into my role as a full-time mom, but I still want to nurture my kids imagination and love for building things.  You never know I might one day have an engineer or architect.


To see what other bloggers say on today's topic click on the Challenge to Write button on the left, or click here.

1 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you nurture their imagination. I think it is really important.

    ReplyDelete

Spiller Kustoms
Review http://spillerkustoms.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com

My blog has recently been added to Top Mommy Blogs, which is part of one of the largest networks of blog directories on the Web. Please visit my blog's personal page to vote for my blog and comment to other blog users.